We just pushed out patch 1.2.171. It tries to address some of the suggestions and issues we collected in the last 4 days.
- Friendfeed Conversation Pop-up – We changed the filtering logic so that it only pops up if a) you are logged in to friendfeed, b) the conversation correlated to the current page is recent (less than 7 days) and c) there is an exact match between the URL of the friendfeed conversation and the current page you are on. As a result, you should see fewer popups but they should be much more relevant.
- Save-for-later – fixed the bug preventing some pages from being saved. You should now be able to save any page you are on and find that page in the Google Reader starred list and in the feedly digest saved-for-later list.
- Home keyboard Shortcut – Added a G+H shortcut to allow you quickly go back to your home in feedly digest. You can use the preferences to personalize which feedly digest page should be your homepage. For the complete list of keyboard shortcuts, time ? in the digest page.
- Extended Blacklist – We added Google Gmail and Google Reader to the feedly mini black list so that feedly mini does not appear when you are browsing on those website. Note: There is a preference option for you to extend the blacklist and specify other websites which you visit often and are not relevent to feedly mini.
- Unified Postix – We unified the default postfixes across email, tweets and Google Reader notes to #feedly. Note: you can customize or remove that postfix. see here for more information.
Next: Based on popular demand, we are working on a mechanism that would allow users to manually show feedly mini on pages where it did not auto-activate.
Thank you for the feedback and Happy Valentine’s Day