Yesterday’s Beta 1 went really well: We collected a ton of great feedback. We listened, fixed the issues and are ready for a second round of test driving+feedback. So here is Beta 2:
If you want to help us improve the quality, please install the build and let us know if:
1) You still need to re-login again and again.
2) If you have issues marking items as read
3) If you have issues refreshing content.
4) If you see “feedly is over capacity” – If you do, email us a screenshot.
5) If you see layout bugs
6) If you run into anything else you feel is not normal.
To report an issue, just leave a comment or send an email to email@example.com.
Here are some instructions on how to install this beta build:
1) Un-install the existing version of the feedly application
2) Go to Settings > Security and check the “Unknown sources” option
3) Open the browser and navigate to http://s3.feedly.com/private/feedly-14.1.2.apk
(this should start the download of the new feedly android app. If it does not, you
might want to try to dropbox the build to yourself)
4) Go to notification panel and wait until the download is complete.
5) Install the app
Thank you for helping us make feedly a better product.