This is a follow up to the Missing Feeds issue we reported yesterday.
The dev team has put together a new migration path which will help users who are missing feeds to re-build the feeds and categories by importing the subscriptions.xml file which is available in their Google Reader takeout archive.
1. Go to http://cloud.feedly.com
2. Shift+reload to make sure that you are running the latest 16.0.548 version (The version is available at the bottom of the left selector).
3. Login if you are not already logged in.
4. Click on the Import OPML link available at the bottom of the left panel. This should load http://cloud.feedly.com/#cortex
5. Select your subscriptions.xml (which is available in your Google Reader Takeout).
6. Import – Note: if you have a lot of feeds, the import might take up to a few minutes. Please wait. If you get a 504 error, do not worry. Just wait a few more minutes and go to http://cloud.feedly.com and you should see all your feeds imported.
You should see all your feeds and categories get seeded into your feedly account. Note: This is not going to remove any feeds you already have into your account. Just add the additional feeds and categories.
We are here to help:
Sorry for the inconvenience. If you run into an issue during the import process, we are here to help. Please send an email to email@example.com with [import failed] in the title and some description of which of the 6 steps failed. If there are still feeds missing, it is possible that those feeds are dead/dormant or that feedly is having trouble fetching them. Please list the URL of those feeds in the email body.